Most Innovative Idea To Make Your Mother Happy
You have a choice of ten most innovative ideas to make your mother happy:
- Write a nice lovely note and put it beside her bed for her to read on the Mother’s Day morning. Don’t forget to mention how lucky you consider yourself to have a mother like her and how you value every little thing she does for you every moment.
- Prepare bed-tea and a lavish breakfast and serve her hot in bed on the Mother’s Day morning. It would be wise to include her favorite dishes in the menu.
- Prepare a scrapbook with old photos and other memoirs and decorate it beautifully. Write a thanksgiving poem thanking your mother for all the wonderful things she has done for you all her life.
- Free yourself from all other engagements and devote the entire day with your mother. Plan accordingly days ago: a nice relaxing movie and sumptuous meal in a decent restaurant, a long drive to a quiet place and a nice gift to wind up the whole day with your mother.
- Don’t let your mother slog on this particular day, be it in the kitchen or with household chores. Do all the work for her and let her relax. Share all her worries and anxieties and make her feel loved, admired and cherished.
- Clean and decorate the whole house. Paint the flowerpots with bright colors and change the draperies. Put fresh flowers in the vase and put a nice picture of you and your mother on the tabletop.
- Give her a tight hug and a peck on the cheek telling her how happy you are to have her as your mom.
- Help her with some sort of redecorating project. It could be tedious, but again, it shows you are so much interested in being with her and helping her that you are willing to make the sacrifice.
- Ask her what movie she has been waiting to watch and then get a DVD, sit down together, and watch it. Again, it’s all about the time that you share with her that she will appreciate more than anything else.
- If the time is right, you can tell her how you realize that some of your best qualities came from her. She will love the compliment, but she will be even more thrilled that you have reflected on this.
source : http://www.dayformothers.com/games/most-innovative-idea-to-make-your-mother-happy.html